Update November 12, 2020
We have implemented new policies to keep our staff and climbers safe by adhering to guidelines set forth by the government. While we cannot enjoy the same climbing experience as before the pandemic, we aim to provide the best experience given the current conditions. We ask for your help by following and adapting to these policies. The following policies will change depending on the conditions of the pandemic on a local, provincial, national, and international level. Please take the time to review the new policies carefully.
Before your visit
- Every climber must book a 2-hour time slot. We'll be limiting our facility's occupancy to avoid overcrowding. Spectators will not be allowed at this time. If you wish to spectate or supervise, you must book a time slot and pay for a pass.
- If you feel sick, you must stay at home. If you think you have come into contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been traveling outside of Canada in the past two weeks, please stay home.
- Come dressed to climb! This will enable you to get climbing as quickly as possible.
- Bring as few belongings as possible.
- Food is not allowed at this time.
- Bring your water bottle, our drinking fountain will be closed, but bottle refills will still be available.
During your visit
- When you arrive at your booking time slot, line up 2 metres apart, there will be markings on the floor. If the line up indoors is full, please line up outside starting to the left of the entrance.
- Everyone must check-in and check-out on every visit to support accurate contact tracing. We will only share this information when requested by public health authorities.
- Mask on at all times. Only surgical mask or cloth mask (minimum 2 ply) will be allowed. Please bring your mask and wear it while you're at the facility and climbing. Please take appropriate precautions when donning or adjusting your mask; we wear them to protect others. Disposable masks are available for purchase at $1 each.
- Liquid chalk only. No loose chalk.
- Sanitize your hands. Wash your hands before & after your climb, as well as before & after you touch your face or adjust your mask. Hand sanitizer will be readily available around the gym.
- Stay 6ft/2m apart from anyone outside of your household/social bubble. Maintain physical distancing. Please do your best to maintain a 2 metre distance from other climbers & staff at all times.
- Capacity limits in the gym. Areas in the facility have strict capacity limits. Please pay attention to signage and respect those limits.
- We will not be selling food and snacks at this time.
- We do not accept cash. All transaction will be accepted through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB or Discover.
- We recommend liquid chalk; we will be making liquid chalk available to purchase soon.
- We will be sanitizing every 2 hours, disinfecting high touch areas and work surfaces with recommended solutions.
- During the last 15 minutes of your 2 hour climbing session, we will start asking everyone to finish their last climb and start exiting through the backdoor.